Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Legendary Playboy Surgeon by Alison Roberts

The Legendary Playboy Surgeon (Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital)The Legendary Playboy Surgeon by Alison Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Back Cover:
The man behind the reputation

Connor Matthews has to be the only surgeon ever to ride his motorbike into the E.R.! And Dr. Kate Graham is determined to disapprove, even if it made a sick little boy's dream come true.

Connor's love-'em-and-leave-'em reputation is hospital legend, so Kate's steering well clear. Although, Connor's sinful sexiness is coming critically close to cracking the shield around Kate's fragile heart….
Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital
The delicious doctors you know you shouldn't fall for


My Review:
I love how this story unfolds; it is light and flirty at times and deeply emotional and moving at others with a bit of adrenalin packing action thrown in at the end.

Conner Mathew’s is a sexy motorbike riding surgeon who delights in breaking the rules, a playboy rebel with a cause. Kate is his total opposite studious, serious a bit of a workaholic. As the story moves along we learn that both Conner and Kate have had rough childhoods and their past has shaped them into the people they are today. What starts out as a battle between to adversaries turn into friendship and develops into a beautiful romance.

I love Alison’s book, the writing is crisp and characters delightful. Kate’s niece Bella adds a nice touch to this story. I enjoyed reading this book and can’t wait to read Bella’s story next (Heartbreakers of St. Patrick's Hospital Series). I would definitely recommend this book.

 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good one too. I'll have to add it to my list. Thanks for the great review!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, Sara! I'm a HUGE sucker for opposites attract stories, so this one's going to have to go on my TBR. :-)

    ReplyDelete