Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Wild by Heidi Rice

The Good, the Bad and the Wild by Heidi Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Blurb:
One of the Good Guys?

Nick Delisantro is famous – for scripts, for his looks, and above all for his ruthless bad-boy charm. Eva, on the other hand, has spent her life being an overlooked wallflower! Now she’s got to meet with Mr Tall, Dark and Brooding or her only chance of promotion is over…

Nick can’t stop staring at the mysterious blushing girl who’s dressed like a vixen but frozen under his gaze like a rabbit in the headlights… He can’t wait to see what’s behind the innocent front! But Nick’s about to get far more than he’d bargained for – not only does Eva have the key to his secret past, but there’s nothing more dangerously addictive than a good girl going wild



Review:
Brilliant!!! I’m not just saying this because I’m a huge fan of Heidi’s writing.“The Good, the Bad and the Wild” was truly sensational! Passionate and Steamy!

With a flawed Bad boy Hero and a goody two shoes heroine the spark were bound to fly, and boy did these two ever start a blaze…. Nick Delisantro was just De-licious with his abrasive yet caring bad boy personality and Eva was just adorable.

Eva and Nick’s journey of self discovery was poignant to read, the depth of emotion conveyed throughout this book kept me hooked and took me on a emotional roller coaster; I laughed, I teared up and fell in love with Nick and Eva. This book is now my new Favorite Heidi Rice book.

The Good, the Bad and the WildIn my opinion Heidi Rice has turned epilogues it into an art form. I always look forward to reading the epilogues for a chance to catch up with old characters; In TGTBATW we get a glimpse into Ruby and Callum’s HEA. I can’t wait to read Tess’s story next.

I so thoroughly enjoyed reading “The Good, the Bad and the Wild” this book had Heart, It had passion and a wonderfully touching storyline.

A definite must read!



No comments:

Post a Comment