Saturday, May 5, 2012

Her Best Worst Mistake by Sarah Mayberry

Her Best Worst MistakeHer Best Worst Mistake by Sarah Mayberry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

She thinks he's stuffy. He thinks she's spoilt.
Then the gloves come off... and so do their clothes!

WOW! I thoroughly enjoyed reading “Her Best Worst Mistake” and I have to say this book rates as my best impulse buy on Amazon.

You’ve probably read a dozen books with this storyboard but what makes this one different is the chemistry and tension between these polar opposite characters that sizzles off the pages.

I loved every minute of this book; what a Hot, Sexy, Fun Emotional read.  The writing was sharp, witty and engaging, I breezed through this book; there was no stopping me until I was done.

I would highly recommend reading "Her best worst mistake" I can’t believe I almost over looked this author and this book, Sarah Mayberry you have impressed the heck out of me and I can’t wait to read more of your work.




Book Blurb:
She thinks he's stuffy. He thinks she's spoilt.
Then the gloves come off... and so do their clothes!

For six years Violet Sutcliffe has known that Martin St Clair is the wrong man for her best friend. He's stuffy, old before his time, conservative. He drives Violet nuts - and the feeling is entirely mutual. Then, out of nowhere, her friend walks out just weeks before her wedding to Martin, flying to Australia on a mission of self-discovery. Back in London, Violet finds herself feeling sorry for suddenly-single Martin. At least, she tells herself it's pity she feels. Then he comes calling one dark, stormy night and they discover that beneath their mutual dislike there lies a fiery sexual chemistry.

It's crazy and all-consuming - and utterly wrong. Because not only are they chalk and cheese, oil and water, but Martin once belonged to her best friend. A friend Violet is terrified of losing. What future can there be for a relationship with so many strikes against it?

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you liked Sarah Mayberry!! Seee...told you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & sexy - I love Sarah Mayberry's books!

    ReplyDelete