Friday, April 13, 2012

The Man She Loves To Hate by Kelly Hunter

The Man She Loves To HateThe Man She Loves To Hate by Kelly Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!

The Man She Loves to Hate is among my top 10 releases of 2011. The romance between Jolie and Cole though complex was completely believable and well written. This book had it all drama, conflict, passion and a great romance.

The characters in this book were well rounded, I liked that the author gave Jolie an unusual profession that also provided her a creative outlet when she needed one.

Cole is just gorgeous without being overbearing, he was not afraid to show his feelings and he was willing to risk it all in the name of love.

I liked the way the synopsis of the book was done - Unique.

"Three reasons to keep away from Cole Rees...
1. My mom had a scorching affair with his dad--just think how awkward that "meet the family" would be...
2. His arrogance drives me mad--he might be a gorgeous billionaire, but I hate how he knows it!
3. Every time he touches me I go up in flames...and it's utterly terrifying.
Come on, a fling with the man I love to hate? Like that would ever work out.."

I would give this book more than fire stars if I could, I highly recommend reading this book. It was engaging from start to finish.



2 comments:

  1. I just finished this book last weekend and didn't think I would like it for some reason.But, man, I was wrong! Great review. I agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - This book took me by surprise as well.

      Delete