Thursday, April 5, 2012

We'll Always Have Paris by Jessica Hart

We'll Always Have ParisWe'll Always Have Paris by Jessica Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book, another winner from Jessica Hart, one of my favorite authors. Clara and Simon's romance was fun to read, two people with personalities that were poles apart, a case where opposite attract for HEA. The characters in this book were life like and I enjoyed the references to the Sound of Music.
If you are looking for a feel good book to relax with I would definitely recommend this book.

harlequinjunkie.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read one of these in a very long time. Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe I will pick up a Harlequin sometime soon.
    - FABR Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabr - I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I would also recommend a book I just finished reading "On The Island" review published on my Blog.

    Thanks
    Sara

    ReplyDelete