Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Waking Up With Dr Off Limits by Amy Andrews

Waking Up With Dr. Off-LimitsWaking Up With Dr. Off-Limits by Amy Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Great Read! Waking Up With Dr. Off-Limits is the 4th book in the Single, Free & Fabulous in Sydney series. I have enjoyed reading this series and this book was a great wrap to the series.

Waking Up With Dr. Off-Limits is a story of two people finally finding each other. I liked the characters in this book very much. Jess “homey girl next door” personality was a good contrast to Adam’s Hotshot Jet setting Surgeon’s. Jess had spunk, she was not afraid to stand up for or go after what she really wanted in life, I liked that Jess & Adam both had dreams and goals and in the end were willing to compromise and work together to achieve them. Love conquers All!

It's their last summer of being single!
Jess's Diary

At least catching my housemate, Dr. Adam Carmichael—bachelor and my secret 
crush extraordinaire—in my bed(!) means he finally knows my name! For years, Adam's been one hundred percent off-limits (if ever a man needed a revolving door on his bedroom…) but there's no harm in dreaming of more…is there?


Series: Single, Free & Fabulous in Sydney
1.Survival Guide to Dating Your Boss by Fiona Mcarthur
2.Cort Mason - Dr. Delectable by Carol Marinelli
3.Breaking Her No-Dates Rule by Emily Forbes
4. Waking Up With Dr. Off-Limits by Amy Andrews


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sara. This was my first virgin after 20 odd books so I was kind of nervous about how it would be received :-/
    Good to know you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. Ever since Evie and Adam were introduced in book one, I couldn't wait to read their story, I had this book on auto buy. I have also enjoyed reading the "Italian Count's Baby" and " A Doctor, A Nurse: A Christmas Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a shame that The Surgeon's Meant-To-Be Bride is out of print - it was the fore-runner to the Italian Count's Baby. It's still my fav of all my books - best black moment I've ever written!
    I'm hoping it will be digitalised soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully It will be published as a ebook soon...Amy I would love to host you here, thoughts?? Email me and we can talk off line.

    ReplyDelete